CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 11, 2009

My Mother always said...





My Mother would always say wait in till you have your own Children, I always wondered what she meant.. Oh how I wish I was a better daughter lol I always knew I wanted my first to be a boy and there was Lorenzo, then I wanted to have a girl out came Jonathan okay lets try one more time Girl? Nope Here came Jadon(way to fast)! But after I had my first I asked my Mother how can I love anyone else like I love him? She said it will just come you can do it, So when Jonathan came I asked the Lord please help me I don't know how to love these two boys the same then I realized I didn't have to love them the same all I had to do was love them with every inch of me. And then Jadon I cry sometimes because the Love I have for these three little boys is so strong and so real it some times hurts This Love is like no other!And I also know why I have these boys and what I have learned there is a reason for everything and I know without them I would be nothing. And now I know how our Father In Heaven feels with all of us....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

They are so adorable...I mean hansome!