CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 6, 2008

I want to talk about me,me,me (it's a song)

So we just went over to our friends home tonight to have a white elephant exchange -party and I have to say we had so much fun.. I was thinking so bare with me since we have moved back here we have found Great friends that we love and adore not that i don't miss my friends in Albuq and you know who you are!! But when we are with these friends I feel they bring out the best in me and Jon. It's really hard sometimes to be away from family and friends and sometime I get Home sick and other time's I'm glad I'm not there for different reason's But I have been thinking alot about Me I'm not the easiest person to get along with I have alot of flaws and I have only one way I look at things, and that's where all my friends come in to play each of them play a different roll in my life and it has made me a better and some what stronger person. I always thought I was strong and it didn't matter if you liked me or not but I have to say I kinda do care, see if you really know me I either Love you with all that I am or I either dislike you there is never a gray area and I find myself feeling different about that. I have friends in my life that bring out my best and I love that and they all show me how there is a gray area and how I need to see from someone else's eye's not only mine. We all walk on different path's in life and we all feel different in some way but in the last 2 years I feel like I have found the person that I want to be. What a great feeling to know who you are and who you wish to be it has taken along time to find me and be okay with that and I am more then okay! God puts us all in place's we need to be either to learn or to teach and I feel like I have done both! It's not so easy for me but I have let my walls come down and it's nights like this that I love my friends even more.... I could name each and everyone of them but I feel like I don't have to because they know who they are.And I thank each and everyone of them for making me a better person and a better friend.. And to my friends that are not here I love you all and miss you more then you know and I wouldn't give one second of our friendship away. And yes I'm being really sweet and soft right now like I said bare with me cause It doesn't come very often... Love ya girls

3 comments:

LD said...

I just love you Stacy! I love that you say how you feel and never leave me guessing. I love that you are the life of the party!! I was so worried that if you didn't come, the party would be boring. You are easy to talk to and you make everything fun!

I especially love that you went out of your way to talk to us when we were walking by your house last year and now we are great friends!

Sara said...

you're so sweet stacy. it's a big step to get to where you are. i think we all have something like that to go through, no matter how easy it seems to be to get along with other's. there's always more opening of the heart to undergo and i guess that's what makes us a work in progress. i liked that post. i like hearing about you!

Welcome to Newman's World said...

I so love you guys!!!! miss you Sara