CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Wow

I can't believe how this year has gone so fast next May we would be here 2 years I just looked at the picture i put up of my boys and I just thought wow look how big they have each become. I know I'm having a mommy moment but really in Jan Lorenzo will be 12yrs in April Jadon will be 3 and in June Kiera will be 10yrs Jonathan will be 8 in oct. and in Nov. kylie will be 12 yrs all these ages mean something special in our church. And in my heart I am so very blessed to have my husband, my best friends my children, families I have so much to be thankful for and it shouldn't take me this time of the year to say all of this but when Christmas comes I get very emotional as the year end's and a new one starts it hits home. I hope all of you that read this have a safe, wonderful Christmas full of love and happiness..

Love The Newman family

2 comments:

Sara said...

thank you stacy. the boys look gorgeous.

Stacey said...

It's how crazy how fast it goes by. I get emotional this time of year also. I an thankful for you and what a great friend you are. We miss you all!!