CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Jonathan Turn's 8


So Oct 16 has come and my Jonathan turns 8yrs old oh what a wonderful thing he is so happy he went and talked to the Bishop last night and came home with a smile from ear to ear... We asked him who he wants to talk and he asked Lorenzo and I and I looked at Lorenzo thinking no way will he want to but nope he looked at Jonathan and said ok.. I was happy no one looked at me because I had tears in my eyes!! After Jonathan we will only have Jadon left that will be 4 down 1 to go crazy when you think of it Jon has done all of our's even mine! What a wonderful feeling jonathan can't wait and it just brings me back to my day when I got to do the same thing. So I will make cupcakes as asked by jonathan for his class then make a cake asked my jonathan... And then make him wheatever he wants for dinner crazy but it is his day Oh how this sweet little boys brings me so much joy and yes some pain lol but I love his hugs and kisses and I love you mom. So Happy Birthday to Him.....

No comments: