CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 15, 2009

OCD


Okay so it's been awhile since I have wrote a post so here it goes so this last weekend I went to Albuq for my Best Friends Birthday and to help my mom with my dad. I had a really good time but I didn't sleep so well so when I came home I was burned out. But the funny thing is my truck was just fine coming home in till the next day it was acting alittle off so I drop Jonathan off in the morning then pick him up. Every things okay in till I go to get Lorenzo and it wont start nothing it's dead~ well come to find out my battery is gone. If God was not watching over me then I don't know what would have happened I could have been stuck on the side of the road somewhere and my phone could or could not have worked.

So we got that fixed and then out of No where Jadon becomes sick well come to find out he has the Swine Flu with a 102.2 fever last night now some might say well its going to happen and everything will be okay and yes I think it well be Jon gave him a great blessing last night and I cried it was so good, but I get so scared not only for my other children but for Jadon I just can't seem to get over that he is a big and healthy boy now I still see him as 2 lbs but he is far from it.....

So what did I do today well I cleaned and cleaned to the point that my hands are dry every time one of the kids or even me and Jon get sick I get in this mode of OCD and I wont stop in till I feel every inch is clean now I don't know if that's good or bad but it makes me feel better! Some times I even wonder if I clean enough or did I do something wrong or not enough to keep them from getting sick.....

Oh how my mind works I know kids get sick and it's no big deal but I hate to watch my babies like that and plus I can't get sick my body will not fight anything off it fights itself. So as of right now we are all staying in till everything is back to normal.. And I know if you have ever been to my house I'm sure you guys are going oh my goodness but I have this thing about everything being where it should and just plain CLEAN....

No comments: