CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Okay so Im a little cry baby! so what





Okay so this month as everyone that knows me knows Lorenzo turns 12 on the 29Th and I just can't get over it. I look at him and think wow where did the time go and how thankful for the Church, He meets with the bishop I think this week or next and he is so happy And last week at Church there was a talk about being Mother's and I did start to cry because my baby isn't a baby anymore! He even said last night that if he had is own money he would buy his own suit, We told him he gets a suit for his birthday and he is over the moon. So yesterday I took them out because it was so nice outside and took some pics. And just looking at them brings me to tears I don't know what I would do or even be without my boys they are my world and I know someday they will all leave me and marry and Me and Jon will be alone and that's okay but you always hear when your daughter gets married you gain a son-in law but when your son marry's you lose them I hope that is not true! I know I am looking way outside the box he is only 12 but I just can't believe it's happening and then to be the 1st grandson in The Newman family and My family to go though this is WONDERFUL!! The 1st son to do this in our little family and I am so proud of all my boys and the path that they are on. They teach me so much. And come April Jadon turns three and in Oct. Jonathan enters the water as he will be 8yrs. All our kids have made that choice and Jadon will be the last I couldn't be happier. I have a wonderful husband that just got a new calling and I am proud of his will to serve and be the rock in our family. So yes I am being a little bit of a cry baby this month.hope you like the pics Jadon was in a mood.

4 comments:

Kabe 'n Dave said...

There's nothing wrong with being a cry baby cuz you're proud of your cute boys! :) I love the picts---they turned out great. Dave's excited to get Lorenzo as a Deacon.

Sara said...

I think that way all the time Stacy. We're both cry babies. Hey, maybe when your sons get married, you'll inherit wonderful daughters who really become your friends and advice seekers. That's kinda what Tim's parents have got. We all kinda look to the husbands parents. It puts them in positions to share their wisdom. I can see you guys being amazing examples for your boys and their wives. Keep workig hard and enjoying the moment. I love you!

Welcome to Newman's World said...

Oh How I love my friends thanks for the support I can only hope that I get along with there wife's? lol So I guess it is okay to be a cry baby every once in a while...

LD said...

You are such a good mom. The pics did turn out great. Man, do kids grow up too fast!