CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I need your help!!!!




Okay to all my friends I need your help today I am starting again to workout and eat right last time I did this I did lose weight and I felt so much better I am going to turn 33 yrs old this July and I don't want to spend my Birthday wishing I was smaller so here's the deal as many of you know ALL my FRIENDS here Bake GREAT things all the time and let me just say it is very hard to say no to all of the goodies. So In saying that I will ask you if you will help me if we are together and I want to go eat fast food say "Stacy how much do you want to lose" And I will get it and stop. You will not hurt my feelings what so ever you are helping me because It is very hard to do it alone I have to many friends here that are thin and so I need help.... If I bring stuff to your house that only I can eat please don't be mad I love your food but I am really on a mission to lose weight before I go to CA !! Ten yrs with Jon you would think I would like to be hott but I have gained so much since we first met and this will be a gift for both of us. I know Jon says he could care less but I do it has been very hard to keep the weight off alot of my meds don't help either but the truth being is I have to be willing and able to do this and I know I can. I just need my friends to back me up on this and if it's a nice day let's take a walk...Other wise I will be at the Gym taking dance classes which I can't wait to start this week...So pray for me and please help me to get to my goal!I will even show you a before which means after Lorenzo and when we got married and middle after Jonathan and now... Just so everyone can see for them self's because I know my friends will say I look fine but the pics will say it all...I am a brave women i tell you

5 comments:

LD said...

You can do it Stacy! We will definitely start walking all the time and I may just join you at the dance class (although it is WAY out of my comfort zone!)

Angela S said...

Yes you are a brave woman. You can totally do it!

Kabe 'n Dave said...

Stacy I'm behind you all the way girl. Let me know what I can do to help. You know I love ya, and we should all try to be healthier. No more goodies at game night-veggies will hit the spot! :) Let's do it baby!

KCordell said...

I think you are so beautiful the way you are Stacy but I hope you can achieve your goals. Stay strong.

Welcome to Newman's World said...

Thanks ladies love ya guys....