CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 20, 2009

You Know when Life is Good...

Let me just say I have alot of friends some that come and go and ones that touch your life forever..I do believe God helps in this area, with the timing and where and how. I have come to see that these friends are not only friends but family, I would lay my life down for them and what a great feeling to know that these same friends will always be in my heart forever I have grown to love so many and they know who they are! Being in Amarillo with no family you make due with what you have and the blessings that come out of that and these are mine.

1. Great Friends
2. Love my house
3. more time with my family (my Husband and my boys)
4. No Drama just good time's

These are just a few but when you don't have family you make family where you are I think of my friends as family like sister's and brother's.. I love the fact that It's just Jon and Me there's no family issue's or drama that happens. I love being alone with him and my boys when ever I feel like it, I love that My friends are his friends and we are happy and in good health I love our ward, I love the green grass and the cows I see every morning I drop Jonathan off for school, I love the schools the boys go to! I love that everything is so close and for the most part the people here are nice and it's small enough for me. There are so many things we are blessed with and I feel we need to look more at that then what we are not blessed with. I have a man that Love's me like no other I have three strong and happy boys and two step- daughters. I have a family that Love's me and not just mine but Jon's to. But I can be here alone and be just as happy because where Jon and my kids are is HOME! So to my friends I love you girls and thanks for putting up with me lol... And the ones that don't live here you know where your place is in my heart!

~ME~

2 comments:

LD said...

AHHHHHH! Marcus and I were just talking about how grateful we are for friends. You and Jon seriously have such big hearts.

We do need to be more grateful. We are so lucky to be here in Amarillo at this time.

Kabe 'n Dave said...

Amen sistah! Oh how blessed we are to be in Amarillo right now. I think most of us are in the same boat, with no family close, but we're all family to each other. I love it! And we love you guys!