CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 16, 2009

My Family

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Families are Forever
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook



So as many of you that know me I take lots and lots of pics of my boys but as I see it they already grow up way to fast and I am going to have all these great moments to look back on.. And when I am gone my boys will be able to see these to and see that I loved them with every part of me..So just a Quick update we gave a talk on Sunday and it was Lorenzo's first and he did great I was so proud to be his Mother.. He is getting so big and I know he will keep getting taller soon he's going to be looking down on me..

Jonathan will be 8 yrs old in Oct and he just lost his first tooth about 2 weeks ago he was so happy and to wake up and get a dollar oh my that was BIG Deal.

Little Jadon well I guess I shouldn't be saying little anymore next month he will be 3yrs where does the time go? He is finding himself I should say he talks more and more and that's a good and Bad thing. He had his first blooding nose at Church a little boy punched him but he was fine. When you live in a house with two older brother's I think you get use to it..

As for Jon and I we will hit our tenth year in Nov. I can't believe it's only 10 seems like forever lol j/k I love this Man more today then I did the first. We are all well and love it here in good old Amarillo we have great friends that we think as family so we couldn't ask for more.

Well there you have it love to you all

~ME~

2 comments:

Kabe 'n Dave said...

Love the pictures...where did you take those at?

LD said...

You really do take good pictures. I love that you take the time to get pictures of the boys. You are such a good mom!