CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Friends...

So today is cold windy and dark and lots of rain (love these days) but everyone in the house is either napping or playing in there rooms no one feels good today so everyone has some kind of meds in them... Lets just say it is very QUIET right now so I thought I would write a blog about friends!!!

I am lucky enough to have lots and lots of friends but with that they are all different in there own ways..

1. I have had a best friend more like a (sister) for 20 years we have only had two major fights and when I say major that means we didn't talk for a couple of months, love her she Has always been there no matter what and her family is like my second family. I know when she is sad, happy, scared or worried I can tell her ANYTHING even if she doesn't like it and she understands. I don't have to say to much about her because she knows how much I love her!!

2. I have other friends that I would say are like my best friends because I care for them, I cry for them and I love them and would do anything in my power for them.. One is in Albuq she should know who she is I will see her in a couple weeks, and the rest are here in Amarillo I have been blessed to have found Two ladies here that I just love I couldn't ask for more with them they give till they can't give anymore they show love like I have never seen. They teach me everyday how I can be better I don't tell them this because that's really not me but I try really hard to show them yesterday I got to spend some time with them and just talk and laugh I love it there's no drama no fighting nothing just plain fun every time I am with them... I pray for them every night I love you two and you know who you are....

I just wrote about a couple but friends are the best you first start off getting to know each other to see if you get along and then you start some what of a relationship you hang out you talk and then you either know you can get along or you don't and that's okay if you don't not everyone has to be friends but when you find that you can even with being very different it's a wonderful thing. Friends are so important I think more for Women then Men when you know you can call and vent and you can cry till you can't speak anymore and they understand you can't ask for more..

You can laugh in till your sides hurt and no one less knows why your laughing but you and your friends that's great! I love that there are times when I am down and I feel as know one will tell but it never fails that my friends do. I feel God has put people in our lives for a reason! Because I always walk away saying Thank you Lord for My Friend's all I can say is if you have friendships like this you are a very lucky person...

2 comments:

Angela S said...

It def is a dreary napping day. Reed and I have talked about friehdships for men and women and the purposes they serve many times. His closest friend right now is probably one of my best friends. Before that it might have been her now ex-husband but well things came to light and he's not a friend anymore. But I guess what I really mean to say is in our experience my husband is basically friends with my friend's husbands and it doesn't usually extend much beyond that. Time of course is an issue but what men typically need in a friend is less than what women need. We on the other hand are more emotional and expressive and just different. I def have a greater need for friends than Reed. And for those that I have here in Amarillo and in other places I think God for continually!

Kabe 'n Dave said...

Awwww! Sure love ya Stacy! We're so blessed to have such great friends here. Honestly, what we do without friends... :) Missed ya today