CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 23, 2009

They Did so GOOD!!





This year has been a good one I have a wonderful family and great kids, This year is one for the books and it's not even over yet.. So many great things have happened first as you all know we walked for Jadon in the March of Dimes for the 1st time and that was crazy but most rewarding ever..

Then The boys did so good in school this year Lorenzo PASSED his TAKS tests on the first try so off to 7Th grade oh my Goodness and he had his last Band Concert last Wednesday which he was great in! Jonathan got Honor Roll and was in the news paper and A Good Citizenship Award, Next week will be Lorenzo's Awards. Jadon well he talks alot (just like me) and let's just say he is healthy and smart but I have learned that three's are just as hard as two's.... Jon well he has A new Calling but I can't say till Sunday! But I will say I am so very proud of him he has come along away and although Jon thinks he is not the right person I feel different Jon is the most loving, kind a gentle man I know he is My Best Friend and I will always stand beside him in all the things that come along.

As for me well I'm learning more and more about my illness and learning what to do and what not to do so that's good they are putting me on new meds Oh how I hope they work and I went to RED yes my hair is red and I love it... And next week Jon and I are off For Cali with our friends John and Stacey for a week this year we will be married 10yrs so that is our gift to each other since I am the only one that has never been there I can't wait!!! So you know I will have lots and lots of pics. But here are some pics for now Jon's parents are coming today so we are very happy more pics to come on Sunday!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YOU DID SO GOOD! Remember it is you that helps them with their home work, takes them to school, and helps them with their school. YOU SHOULD TAKE YOURSELF OUT TO DINNER!

Welcome to Newman's World said...

Thanks Girl sometimes I think i don't do enough for them so when another Mother tells you that it means alot... So thanks and u better keep be updated on the baby~ you know I always wanted this for you love ya