CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Another one bites the dust

okay let me just start off with I hate this time of the year for these reason's (SICK KIDS) meaning sick house hold!!!!! It goes around like a fly in my home 1st Jonathan(lil) and Jadon both had coughs and running nose's then Lorenzo got hit with bug, then Jon got hit,then Me on Sunday and now (lil) Jonathan has it... Man I don't know what else to do I have cleaned and cleaned trying to get rid of whatever is in this home. But Nope still here. When it hits one it hits another Love cold weather love to be warm in my bed with my hubby, love soup But hate the colds and the flu and whatever else is out there!!!! I hate to be so mad but I have cleaned more bedding and towels and rugs over this that I am at the point of pulling my own hair out... And the whole here's a trash can make sure you get sick in that my kids don't seem to get. And if you know me I do not do well with that it makes me sick and Jon it doesn't get to but he is at work today so here I am all alone with sickness.. And how I hope this is the last of it. And thanks to my friends that have thought about us with there calls and treats love it. That's one of the up side's to being sick!!

No comments: