CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 14, 2008

Great......

Great now i have a sick Husband!!!! So I made homemade chicken noodle soup whats better then that?? And Jadon isn't getting any better he started to have a fever last night and still has one today and his cough sounds worse then before but I'm giving him treatments and meds and i hate to take him to the doc when there going to tell me to do the same thing! (hate that) 20.00 dollars to hear what i already know.Anyway just a little update hope he's better tomorrow for his b-day!

4 comments:

Sara said...

How sad. I hope the birthday goes well tomorrow. Happy Birthday Jon! We miss you guys. We need more people like you and the Esquibels more often.

Sara said...

Homemade chicken noodle is one of my favorites.

Stacey said...

That stinks. Hope both are feeling better tomorrow. Tell him happy birthday

Welcome to Newman's World said...

Thanks you guys~ He said thank You.. And he feels much better I think him and Lorenzo only had the 24 hr flu... So thats done with and jadon cough sounds like it's starting to come out. Oh Sara your to nice I miss you guys to.