CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sick Kids( yeah don't we love that)

Okay so I thought I would blog I haven't done this in some time just haven't had much to say I guess. But My two little boys have had colds and with that comes Mommy being tired. Lorenzo was fine he showed not one sign of being sick and the other's were like running nose, cough that kind of thing and now that it's getting colder here I understood and that's why I hate for them to go to church sometimes because people will bring their sick kids and then what happens yours are sick now!!!!! (hate that) anyway so we all went to bed last night I hear some coughs and of course being a mom I know who it is and if it's getting worse it's funny Mom's hear everything, unlike Dads that either hear it and don't do anything or they really sleep that good, but anyways so I finally get to sleep and here it comes 2:04 am and what do I hear splash, splash,splash GREAT who is getting sick in my HALL? SO as many of you know I can not be around anyone that throws up! I just can't I can clean it if it's my Kids and only if it's my kids but I can't see it! So I wake up right away and I say "Jon ,Jon ,Jon finally he wake's up and says what! and I tell him someones getting sick in the hall get up and see if they are okay. Cause to Jon that doesn't bother him at all so he gets up and who is it Lorenzo nice so now I have 2 with colds and one that I think has 24 hr flu. So now where all up I'm cleaning the carpet and the walls Lorenzo is in the bathroom now on the floor and asking him if he feel;s good enough to go back to bed..the answer was (I guess)we put him back to bed and I gave him the trash can since he is on the top bunk which I think is why he didn't make it to the bathroom.. And asked if he was okay and then we went to bed, or I should say Jon went back to bed me on the other hand heared every little thing yes he got sick a couple more times through the night and this morning he said he hurt everywhere so He stayed home in bed or on the sofa and I took Jonathan to school but by this point I am dead tired so Jon goes to work and then I call him and tell him I need him back, so here he is.... I slept till 1:30pm I know but with this Lupus I have to sleep. Lorenzo just now ate some toast so that's good I hope it is just the 24hr bug!! And that none of us get it...... So I will be cleaning my house top to bottom when everyone is at school tomorrow.Don't you just love these kind of nights!!!!!

3 comments:

Angela S said...

Man that bites. When I called Sarah yesterday and found out both our kids had croup I had a feeling that ya'll probably had something going on too between the five of you. I'm glad you got some sleep!

Stacey said...

I hate that. Sorry to hear about your boys. Charity had the flu thing last week and would proudly anounce to everyone "I threw up in the kitchen, the hall, the chair, the....". I hate cleaning that up.

LD said...

Yowzers! I wondered where you were on Sunday :(