CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

4Jadon



Hello, Everyone



As you all know Jonathan and I had Jadon at 30 week's he was 2 LBS and 12 oz, This is something that is very dear to my heart if you have ever had a baby so small and watch him fight just to live here on earth it is heart breaking. People say that once you have children you forget all about it not true in my case I remember everything. Jadon was a fighter and Thank God he made it through but at that time I wasn't sure if I would lose him that's not what a Mother or Father want to go through. So I am reaching out to all My Family and all our friends to walk with my family on April 25Th 4 jadon Here in Amarillo It is so odd the walk here is in April because my son was born April 15Th. Me and Jon will get shirts I just need to know your size and # of people that would join us in this. we have a web page for Jadon and here is where you go for family and friends out of state you can also donate in Jadon's name on that web page. I have sent with this a pic of Jadon at birth the first one is Jon holding Jadon's hand.



Thank you for all your support and love.



Dear Stacy Newman,

Welcome to March for Babies. You’ve chosen to participate at:

Event location: Thompson Park, NE 24th St. & Highway 287, Amarillo
Date: April 25, 2009
Time: 10:00 AM

PLEASE KEEP/PRINT THIS EMAIL FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.

Your personal Web page has been created for you at:

http://www.marchforbabies.org/4jadon

1 comment:

Sara said...

Wow, that's amazing. Such a tiny babe. I can't imagine having a baby less than my 8 pounders here. What a blessing that he survived and is healthy now. I'm just sad I didn't know more what you were going through when you were here. Love to you and Jadon.