CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 16, 2009

The words I should have said..


I had a great time this Valentine's day we went over to a friends house and had great food and we laughed all night so hard that my side was hurting but that's the best... But at dinner the husband's said something that they either adored or loved about their wife's and every thing that the other husband's said about my friends I couldn't agree with more.

I really do have great friends but when Jon told me mine it was so sweet and I just watched him and after 10 yrs being with this man he didn't need to say anything I already know by the way he looks at me. It's a funny thing I can look at Jon and see everything in his eye's and I am at a lost for words when it comes to him.

One of the girls there said something back to her husband that I feel all the time and it was great to hear it, But I have a hard time telling Jon how he makes me feel I show him but words are hard for me I think because when I think about him I love him some much it makes me want to cry. This Man has been through so much with me he has always been there! I always dreamed about the Man that I wanted to marry and he is all that and more, sometimes I wonder what makes him stay but when I hear him say ( Oh How I love this Women ) to me it fills me with such joy. I always say he is my soul mate and best friend so here are the things I want to say about my husband...

Jonathan brings out the best in me he makes me want to be a better person and mother,he understands me, he's there when i just need a good cry, or to just yell and vent. When i am sick i see the worry in his eye's i see that he feels lost because he doesn't know what to do.

He is a very hard worker and he let's me stay at home to be with our children he's always there when i need him. And as a friend he makes me laugh and I can tell him anything even if it's not what he wants to hear lol he let's me be me!!!!!

The spicy wife with all my flaws he loves me I love that i can just wake up and he will say you are beautiful I love that he kisses me before he leaves everyday. I love that my boys look up to him as much as I do I don't think Jon knows that he is the rock in our home that keeps us together! He is so smart it is almost unreal I believe Jon can do or be anything he wants no question about that. I love to hear him speak in Church I love the heart he has and how caring he is to other's...

I could go on for days about how I feel about him but I wanted to share this if only because when it comes to our husband's some of us don't always say it we think they should already know. That's what I always say but He wants to hear it just like I do so here you go baby I love you with all that I am and I thank God for you everyday And thank you for being the father of my children and A husband to me!!!

I love you

1 comment:

Kabe 'n Dave said...

Oh Stacy, this was so sweet! I echo what you said about last weekend, though. What the husbands said was all so true! I wasn't brave enough to say anything cuz I seriously would have bawled. We are sooo lucky to have the guys we do. And sooo lucky to have each other!