CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

So my baby is a Deacon now. (wow)


So all month I have been so emotional why because my oldest son was becoming a Deacon today and I have all these feeling's today It started right when I woke up I just started to cry, tears of nothing but Joy and knowing that he's not so little anymore. And just to know I have to do this 2 more time's Oh my Goodness I didn't even think I would make it all day without breaking into tears at church on any given moment! I know there are ladies on here that have been through this before I'm sure! But for me this is my first so I hold it close to my heart! My handsome Son stood up there in his new suit and looked as though it was a new beginning and that it is. He came to me later and said he felt so good to be up there with the bishop and how calm he felt. Mind you he was saying he was scared to go up there before hand. That just comes to show you what the spirit does to you. I am so very proud of him and the example he will give to Jonathan and Jadon... I am only sad that our families were not there to share this day with him but I know this is just the start of many things to come. I am very thankful for my friends that give me support each and everyday, You will never know how thankful I really am. To my son I only hope you can see in my eyes the love I hold for you and how happy you have made me and your father. I will save this letter so that one day when you have your own son you might share this with him. I also want to say when I sat in the Bishop's office to set Lorenzo apart I sat and listened to my husband's sweet words to his son and as he spoke he cried and I knew then that I was not the only one who felt Our father around us on this day. And yes Lorenzo's eye's are closed but I had to hurry because our Bishop was going home to take care of his family so I had to just leave it...

2 comments:

LD said...

Yeah for Lorenzo for making good decisions! It is a big deal, you have a good reason to cry tears of joy!

Kabe 'n Dave said...

I love that you had your camera at church! :) You are so cute Stacy! and I love love love that picture of your boys at the top of your blog. It's so darn cute! You take great picts.