CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Im in love with 3 boys..




2-24-09

Here they are today it was so nice outside so me and some friends went on a long walk I say long cause we started around 11:50am and once I got in my car it was after 1pm maybe cause we were talking but it felt great to get out. I hope it stays like this all week and this weekend I want to go and take some pics of the boys yes I know I take alot but just keep in mind they grow up so fast and I'm not going to pass on these moments I have plus Lorenzo is starting not to like his pic to be taken or maybe he was in a mood who know's but I still made him smile (poor Child)... so here they are

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your sons are growing up so fast! They are so hansome! ENOY!

Pipseater said...

great looking kids.