CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 26, 2008

It just has to happen to me...

okay so I got a new pair of jeans last night and I'm feeling SEXY... (not) but anyway I put them on I thought I got all the tags off but I was in a rush to meet Jon at the zoo with the kids so off we go and for some reason the Zoo is Packed there was all kinds of things going on and here it's free so that might have something to do with it and it being nice out side so off we go were walking around feeling good then this girl comes up to me and Say's sorry but you still have a tag on the back of your Pants.... (WHAT) oh yeah size 16 all over my Butt~ thanks I said then I looked at Jon and said thanks for looking out for me there baby. Okay so we finish walking the zoo which is not that big but big enough for a little fun so we are on our way out and I told the boys to sit under this tree on a rock so I can get a picture and I feel this drop on my head and yes it's wet and I looked at Jon and said did that bird just Crap on my head and he Say's (YES)!!! All over the front of my head what did my hair look like tar? I have never been so violated before in my life It was so nasty and there were people every where so Jon Say's hold on I'll wipe it out all the while the boys and him are laughing there butt's off. Oh how fun my day was so now I guess you could call me a Crap head.. you get what I mean!! fun,fun so there's a good laugh for all of you and I will put pics up later cause yes Jon took one right after it happened~ oh how he loves me....

3 comments:

KCordell said...

Oh man, that is hilarious! I'm sorry but I was cracking up when I read this. You are too much Stacy. Anyway, you really need to watch out for birds, ask anyone I totally have this fear of being pooped on. I have personally witnessed , on 2 separate occasions, people being pooped on by birds flying overhead. I duck and cover when there are birds over me. THey are out to get us.

LD said...

I love it!!! The best part is you can laugh about it and that is why I love you.

Unknown said...

I feel bad laughing at your pain, but it was a really funny story. I have left tags on my pants before too. I feel your pain!