CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

March of Dimes



On May 10Th Me and my family will be walking for my son Jadon James who was born at 30 weeks and was 2 lbs and 12 oz most of you all know this story. If you would like to walk for these Premature Babies please let me know ASAP so I can get you a shirt... On another note he's 2 TODAY....so happy birthday to him I found some pics of him so here some are. Katie I still have that hat and the blanket.... thanks for the support

2 comments:

LD said...

I can't believe those pics of Jadon! He was tiny tiny tiny! What a miracle he is. So, I finally started my own blog. It is http://www.lynseymdlittlez.blogspot.com/
Love ya--Lynsey
Thanks for the pics you e-mailed me, I love them.

Unknown said...

The hat is adorable. I must have some amazing talent. Just kidding. I am glad he is doing so well. When I saw that last pics of him I had forgotton all the trama of his birth. Good thing he has strong parents!