CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

My weekend...






It was so nice outside nice and warm with some wind..so Friday night we went over to some friends house and play games it was so fun I haven't had that much fun in a very longggggg time... I will ask her for the video of what happened to funny so that was along and fun night so we slept in on Sat and when we got up it was so nice I told Jon lets go out some where so we all went to Wonderland it's so nice cause it's not bad money wise and it's small enough to have a great time and not get burned out. So we stay there almost all day and then we went and got some good BBQ (yes we are in TX) we ate took bath's watched movies and the kids went to bed. Jon and his friend went to late movie so I got some time to myself (nice) and Sunday we were so burned out we didn't wake up in time to go to Church (BAD I know) we are on the 9am one and it's hard... But we let the kids go on the tramp with the water on and it was nice to be outside with them. And now we are going to watch more movies and relax.. But all in all Great weekend hope yours was as fun as mine.. here's some pics.... ~ I even have the window's open (love that fresh air)

No comments: