CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 12, 2008

Home sweet Home



these are the one's that keep me Happy....


Mothers Day weekend~


It's so nice to be able to go home and see our family but with both families and all our friends there it gets so hard and I am so tired....But I have so missed my Stacey and I got to spend allot of time with her which was so Nice (man I miss her) It's so hard to be away from the ones you love and hold dear but I wouldn't want to move back if you payed me...lol I like the small town I live in with grass and trees and brick homes (love it) but like anything else there are those down side's..... WE have made some very close friends in the place's we have been and I hold dear and true to them all~ friendship's are very important to me and I hope the one's that are a part of my life know that. I try to let them know all the time because your friends become family and with me there's no gray I love you or I don't and If I love you I will give everything I have to you with No question's we have made great friends here that I hope know we love them and will do anything for them L D my house is your house and thanks for all you do.....

Well another Mother's day gone and passed but the real question is , is don't we have Mother's day allot more then one day a year like those times when they grab your face and say they love you or your so pretty or when they grab your hand and look at you and smile just because sometimes I want to change my name (mom) but then I just look at them and see why they were sent to me and No one else. God wanted ME to have them not anyone but me and now I understand why! I hope all the Mother's out there had a great day. Knowing that my boys are loved and loved by me is all I need in this life oh and a great husband that allows me to be me and supports me in all that I do. It's a honor to be called Mom.

1 comment:

LD said...

You are the best Stacey! I couldn't ask for a better friend--we love you and your family and your Wii....