CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

School....

Man oh Man the last day of school is the 30Th over here and I can't get over how fast it has gone and that we have lived here a year...... WOW but at the end of every year there are parties and field trips and awards ceremony's and I am one person with two kids at different schools that gets hard I feel like I let someone down even when Jon goes to one and I go to the other, but what can I do the one good thing is both school's do here is they have school kits you can order now so that's one less thing I have to go do right before school starts I hate that!!! two list's 3 kids not fun... But I can't get over how big my boys are you know I have thought about maybe looking in to adopting a little girl jadon's age and the other day I looked around and I thought I am so blessed and sometimes so stressed that I am okay with what I have. And now Jadon has turned two and I am on my way out of the Baby stage although that is a great stage I love this one. Lorenzo this summer will go into his Own room and the two younger ones will be put together and that's a big deal. I just can't believe that at 31 yrs old I have a 11yr old ~ 6 yr old and a two yr old Oh My I knew I always wanted to be a mother and I wanted my first to be a boy but here I am with three lucky me I know now that's what I signed up for before I even came to this world so I am happy for the boys I have and the life I live. I am so very blessed with a great hubby and I am grateful I get to stay home and be here with my kids...... Enough of this I am just very thankful and blessed for all that I have. And I am sure you all feel the same.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I understand the end of the year thing. My kids get out on the 22nd. That is next wedensday. 2 water play days, 2 end of the year parties, 2 teachers to help pack up. I don't hink I could do two schools. Good luck chickie!