CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

One More Day...


My best friends mother~ my 2nd mom

Okay so after today there is one more day of school and I wouldn't even call it that they get out at noon.... I'm not sure if I am ready for all 3 boys to be home 24/7 I have been thinking of things to do after we get back from FL but I am still just at a loss there's only so much to do here. So that will be another blog lol so my Best friend came into town for her Grandfather's death and she got to stay a few days after which I was happy about every time she comes here I'm going to Albuq. She moved there a couple of years ago and her family lives here and we all know my family lives there so we are never in the same place at the same time so last night we had some fun together messing around but boy am I tired I stayed out till 12:30am we saw a late movie and let's just say I want to still be in bed....... So after I drop the boys off that's where I'm going.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You look so cute in the pic on your blog. What a hottie!