CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 18, 2008

It's Getting Warm.... No HOT

This weekend was suppose to be a lazy one but Nope that hasn't happened we have Jonathan in soccer so he had two games and then Lorenzo is in Softball and he had a game and a practice. Then we had church and of course on Saturday I got a little sun and if you know how White I am it hurts..lol On Friday we went to a friends house and played games and didn't leave in till midnight and then like I said had a day of games! And all I'm thinking is I have one more year before I have 3 boys in different sports, but I feel the more they have to do the less trouble they get into! But man the sun was hot and with my Black hair it comes right down on me I need to start wearing a hat I got one of those big floppy was (so cute) but always forget it. I do enjoy my life as a (SPORT MOM) taking them to and from and watching how happy they are to have us there to support them. And of course I can't forget Jon he plays Basketball every Wednesday night and Baseball every Thursday night. Sometimes It sucks to be the Only Women in this house but I wouldn't have it any other way I just need to find a sport that they can come watch ME!!! lol yeah right. That's okay I will be at every practice and every game I can when it comes to all of them. I will share some pics when I remember to bring my camera!!!! lol have a great week

No comments: