CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

6 more Lbs

Just in case your wondering I am winning this bet, I have 6 more lbs to lose to get to my goal of shedding those 20 lbs off!!!! I have been working my butt off but since I have till Christmas I will try for a little more I don't want to be to skinny just lose this baby weight... you all know what I mean. I am sore alot and tired but I am not giving up I have been doing this for awhile and I love to see it melt away I feel alot like my old self not pre kids cause I was like 110 lbs I don't want that maybe the lowest I would go is 155 cause I am 5 foot 7 I need a little meat just toned meat....lol

On a different not my oldest is going to be a deacon this coming Feb and he already went to a pre class and answered questions and just the thought of that brings tears to my eyes I always wanted a girl but now that I see what my boys will be able to hold and do I couldn't ask for more. I talked with them last night and asked them what they wanted and they both want to go on a mission and yes things might change but for now that couldn't sound so sweet. I said to Jon 4 down and two to go to wash them clean what a feeling as a father to be able to do that (cause keep in mind he also did mine and his girls) so Jonathan has another year and Jadon awhile but I feel I was given boys for all the right reason's and I love them all differently for all the sweet things they bring to me and teach me.... Not only that but we have 3 boys to keep the Newman name alive.

2 comments:

LD said...

I'm so glad you listened to that prompting, who knows what could have happened and we'll probably never know!

Great job on the working out and your weight loss goal! We missed you guys the other night. Maybe next time the Broncos play, Marcus and Jon can get together and we can go do something else.....it gives me ulcers watching the madness!

Christine Bushman said...

WAY TO GO STACEY!! Just sit back and look at all of that hard work you did just for you!!


just FYI I cry too when ever the boys grow up. I can't believe your oldest is 12! That only means that I will be in your shoes next year!!