CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

So I'm back.....





I know my last post was me venting sorry just thought I would write it down it always makes me feel better. But I'm back to normal just had a little rough spot and it's gone, The power of prayer and being with sister's really does work! I feel so much better knowing that I am not the only one that feels bad sometimes and they know how to pick me back up and put me back on the straight and narrow so thanks.So this Friday Jon (Hastings) has a black tie event where you have to dress all nice and I'm not saying that I don't have nice dresses but they are for church and I wanted to look really good cause Jon's dad got Jon a Ralph Lauren Suit and I was like Hello what do I wear, Well me and Anna Min have to both Go so Anna Min, And another sister and I went shopping in hope's of finding that one Dress!!! You know what I'm talking about girls so we looked nothing and I even got stuck in one in the dressing room (don't ask) I have lost weight but not that much and I almost had to call the girls to pull it off.... LOL anyway we went to the mall and we looked and then we went into JCpenny's and they were having a great SALE but it was only good till 1:00 and at that point it was like 12:30 so off we went look fast girls and then There they were.... I feel in love and Anna Min's was just as cute..... So needless to say we will look more then great on our hubby's arms... I can't wait to wear it, if you could only see it on I will take pics when I wear it but it's one of those things where you lose weight and something fits Oh so right and your like WOW! this is it.. Here are some pics of Jon's suit and my dress.

4 comments:

Sara said...

Oh my, I love it already. I can't wait to see you in the dress. It's so classic with a little flair; perfect!

Kabe 'n Dave said...

Hahaha! Oh the memories! That was a fun day. I'm still in love with your dress. I'm so glad you both found ones that you love. You'll both be lookin' hot on Friday. Watch Out!!! :)

LD said...

The dress is way cute!! What are you doing having great funny times when I am not there.....See you in a coupld days!!

Summer said...

Way cute!!! I may have to go shopping at JC Penney. I need a new dress and have my skirts don't fit anymore (I've lost 7 pounds! Woohoo!)
Have fun at the event! I can't wait to see how fabulous you look in the pics.