CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Life....

Man oh man I have been in a mood I can't seem to pull my self out of for awhile now and I talked to one of my Aunts yesterday and she made me feel so good and I love that about her.. Sometimes as women we feel we can't do enough or what we do is not our best or why isn't there enough time in the day to get everything done, or Are our husbands and kids happy. There are so many things that we feel like only WE can do and that's not true yes our kids run to us when they are sick cause only Mommy knows how to make me feel better we know our children we know if they are getting sick or not or if it's bad enough that we need to take them to the docs. I get all that but in that we some time's lose who we are and that is where I have been (not a good feeling) I look at my wonderful family and I thank God everyday for all of them because I do know they were meant to be mine, But there are those moments when you have to stop and remember who You are I'm not just MOMMY, or WIFE I also am Stacy! And I had to realize that..So I had a talk with Jon and I feel alot better but I know I am not the only Mommy or Wife that has felt this way and as a Man he doesn't really understand and that's hard. I wouldn't give up anything that I have Nothing but I need to keep in mind I am only one person and I can't take the world on by myself as much as Jon thinks I can....(not gonna happen) He always Say's I'm super women because of all the things I can do with 3 boys but in turn does he know How hard it is or how stressed out i get???? Questions I don't think I will have a answer for I guess I will keep doing what I'm doing and trust in my husband and God to guide me...After all I am a child of God and he knows me better then I know myself so who am i to not put my faith in him..Well just some thoughts
Stacy

2 comments:

Sara said...

Oh Stacy, I know exactly how you feel, because I am just like you! I remember when Jon was our home teacher, he seemed so in tune with the stress he sensed from me and he once said that I reminded him of you, then offered some amazing qualities about you! One of them, if I recall correctly, was that you give ALL you have and possible can to what you put your heart to. I am so like that, and I see you as someone like that as well. The more I read about you, the more I realize that Jon was right; we are so alike. I sometimes have to paraphase that scripture about losing yourself for Chirst's namesake, in order to find myself, to make myself feel like I'm okay and on a straight path. It is sooooo hard but I'm there with ya doll; how does a 3 day nap sound? Too bad we aren't neighbors . . .

Unknown said...

Join the club babe! It must be a chick thing. I never see my hubbie stressing out like I do over that kind of stuff. He does what he can do and doens't stress about the rest. I on the other hand, do what I can do and feel bad about how I didn't do anything more. Again, the chick thing. just eat some chocolate and you will feel better