CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Church Halloween party

Here are the boys at our church Party last night I thought I would post it now and not on Halloween night just because I don't think the kids will go very far. I just don't trust the candy and the people and plus it's getting really cold and the kids don't mind. And with Jadon and me not feeling so hot we wouldn't go anyway. So here it is enjoy I think they are so cute but they are my kids lol

Click to play happy Halloween
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

7 comments:

Stacey said...

The kids are adorable. I love the costumes.

Kabe 'n Dave said...

Stinkin' cute! I love the last pict of you and Jon cuz your boys are all peekin' their heads in to be in the picture with ya, haha!

LD said...

I loved the boys' costumes! Next year I expect to see you and Jon dressed up :)

Where were you today?? You and Jadon Sick??

Need anything? I'll call ya tomorrow.

Anna Min said...

Jadon had the best costume I just have to say...where did you get that? It was so cute!

Welcome to Newman's World said...

walmart... but they all three cost 20 for each. I need to start making my own!! lol

Welcome to Newman's World said...

Jadon has a cold so I stayed with him.. He looks like its starting to go away but thats why when we went to church the other night I didn't let him run around and we didn't stay long.But yes we will dress up next year! Do you need anything???

Dave and Courtney said...

So cute!! Halloween is so much more fun with kids. I love it!