CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 4, 2009

The end of the hair story.....

So I went down there and let me just say I do really like the way that two girls in there cut my hair, I have a hair style that is very hard for some people to cut and I have been told that alot you either know what you are doing or you don't so when you find someone that does it just the way you want it you keep her,In saying that you would not think this would be a hard haircut with that said I really like the way the Manager cuts my hair and right when I walked in she knew who I was so that was good because since I have lived here I have been going there.

So when I walked in I thought I was going to see him and he was going to give me a bunch of crap which by the way I was ready for cause I was more then upset. But he was no where so I thought well maybe he's in the back waiting for us to go back there cause the Manager was cutting someone's hair so I had to wait but Nope I didn't see him so when she was done we walked in there break room and she had another lady with her just as a witness and I had to tell the story again so in this time another lady came back there and you should have saw their faces and the one gave me a hug and told me she was so sorry..

That made me feel better but I felt bad because it was not them it was him, so after that she told me she would fix it and give me my money back and if I didn't really like the way she cut my hair I would have said okay but I didn't want to make her pay for something she didn't do. Because I still want her to cut my hair so she fixed it and yes it's shorter but looks the same so I am happy but I have to keep going every 6 weeks in till it grows out because he layered the crap out of it.

But I came home washed it and did it and it looks the same so I am happy you can't see it after I do it. Ladies let me just say we have to start standing up for our self's when something like this happens all night I kept thinking why did I stay, why didn't I say something I am not one to just sit there but when I get my hair cut I don't say anything?

But I did my part today and what was funny is one of the ladies said that they got another call on him yesterday before I came in and this has happened before with him so I think she must have called him and said Don't come back In.... Which is what I wanted to happen do I feel bad he might have lost his job at this time (NO) that is his job to know what he is doing hair is not something you can just hide! And to put me down the way he did it just was not right, All night I felt ugly and wondered if what he said was what everyone thought so Good bye to the bad hair dresser guy!!!!!

3 comments:

Kabe 'n Dave said...

I just read the whole story! Good grief, that guy needs to be slapped...or kicked...or something! I'm glad you got it fixed and are liking it better. I can't wait to see it though, it was long so I bet it's stinkin' cute shorter. :)

Anna Min said...

Ah, Stacey, I'm so sorry about your hair experience. I'm glad you called him out on it though...I'm sure you and the other dissatisfied customer were not the only ones...just the only ones that stood up for yourselves. I hope you're feeling better about it all...especially because you showed him you wouldn't take his judgments.
You are gorgeous, Stacey. Did you know that was one of the first things I thought about you when I first saw you?
So forget him.

Unknown said...

So last night I went to super cuts to get my hair cut and massive emotional trama. I get your hair story and I am sorry. My lady had me in tears (not really hard to do since I am prego, but still...) Power to you my dear for standing up for yourself. we all need to do it more.