CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 26, 2009

We did it baby....

So as many of you know we walked this last weekend for March For Babies, And I have to first say thanks to all that came to support My family and me.. As I look back on this month and all the memories that kept coming back all I wanted to do was break and give up. But there were many reason why I didn't~ first I had to do this to close that door and what I mean is I had to close the door on the hardship of everything that came with having my sweet son.. Second I had to let My Dad go and in saying that I mean I had to give him some peace knowing that I will see him again and I will be able to tell him all the things I didn't before his death. Third I Love my Family and friends so much I have learned that they are there to hold my hand and support me and my family and for that I am a very blessed women. Forth I was scared that I would not be able to finish that walk but right before we got started I looked at my Husband and said Jon if I get weak you are going to carry me the rest of the way. But I didn't need Jon to do it The Lord took me and walked with me every step I know this for sure because I was never weak at the end my feet started to hurt and it went away just like that...I even feel as though he carried me.

So I did the walk and now I can move on, I let my Father be at peace and for those two reason alone I am stronger... I don't tell My friends and family that I love them alot maybe that's to gray of a area for me but I do LOVE each and everyone! You took time out to either come and walk with us or you donated on line. Either way I felt more love then ever before. Just being their and seeing all the people we were arm and arm there was so many was a true blessing it's times like these when we see whats really important.

We only get one chance at this life and sometimes we need to just give in and ask for that help and in time we get our answers and what a wonderful thing that is....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you finished with no problems, I'm sorry I had to leave early. It was fun though. And I'm glad I got to go. I love your family.

LD said...

Thanks for asking us to do it with you. What a neat day. We love your family and I LOVE that picture of you and Jadon.

I am going to e-mail you the pics I took, hopefully sometime today.

Stacey said...

Congrats. I wish we could have been there. I'm glad everything went well. Such a great cause.