CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 12, 2009

What do you do??






Okay so what do you do when the kids have half of day of school and it's nice outside for once and you need a work out let me show you.... And this is only the front I did not do the back please this is more then a workout...And I am glad I did this on Friday because it rained all day on Sat. worked out great for us I bet the guys that were out there doing the same were thinking where's my wife she needs to help ROFL

3 comments:

Angela S said...

Rock on!

Christine Bushman said...

i think i would have done the same... oh wait! I have!!
I have even taught the boys how to do it too.

Welcome to Newman's World said...

Chris, that's why it's great to have boys.. I had Lorenzo and Jonathan out there with me..lol