CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Update on my Hair...

So I was so mad and that was the only thing I could think of all night I was up till 4am just thinking back to everything he said, So I got up at like 8:30am and called and The Manager and she told me to come in at 10 am when he would be there and that this was not the first time she has gotten calls about him. So I said yeah I will come back because at this point someone needs to fix it and he needs to know to keep his mouth shut. So anyone that knows me this is not going to be pretty but I have to stand up and say something so in less then a half an hour I will be telling it like it is and we will see what happens this should be good! Do I want to do this with him no but then again I want to wear a hat now because I hate my hair!!!! She said well I will give you your money back and I said at this point you can try and FIX my hair the best you can I don't want the money that's not going to bring my hair back (Hello) so we will see what happens...

1 comment:

Sara said...

Wow! When I called the manager, she told me that she would have to take her employee's word and that she would talk to them, but there's nothing she could do otherwise. She talked to the two women who were there and they both denied the situation. When she called me back, she said she believed them, not me. I told her that you guys all must be really tight friends to lie for eachother--Tim even fought for me. They wouldn't give me a refund for the services I didn't recieve, nor did they offer to fix my hair. We called the bank and they gave us the money back, BUT they didn't take it away from Supercuts, they just gave it to us because they felt bad for me. I hope you had some luck. Oh, I would be so nervous and fuming in your situation--well, I was! Hey! We had similar nights of sleep . . .