CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 2, 2008

Kids are home for the Summer!!!


okay so last night we made a chore list for the boys we do this every summer and then come school they stop for the most part, but anyway we went over all the chore's and points they can earn and how much money. They were so ready to get there points well on this list if you cry or yell or fight things like that you get points taken away. Well walking away from doing this the boys were on there best behavior but come time for bed little Jonathan went in to a yelling fit and kept going and going...... Needless to say he lost all his points for the day and that made him even more mad so this morning he comes into my room and right away Say's mom what can I do to earn Extra points (because we also put those on there) but boy was he ready to make up for what he lost yesterday. Too funny these kids~~~ but let me just say this is the best thing because they woke up got all there stuff done with No Fighting Which Never happens and it's 10:20am and I have nothing to do but two loads of clothes... (nice) dinner is started I cleaned my room well I guess I could clean my bathrooms but I will leave that till tomorrow..= ) This is so nice to teach my boys what I do everyday. And were not talking about allot of chores just the basics mainly there stuff... I just hate telling them over and over this way they do it or they don't it's up to them... So today I'm not sure what we will do right now they are playing the wii so maybe I will just wait till after Jon comes home for lunch and then take them out some where who knows it's nice and windy outside so all the windows are open (safe some money)... well I'm off for now here's some pics enjoy Stacy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You go girl! I am all over making the kids go work. That is why we had them anyway...slaves!

KCordell said...

Hopefully your boys will work hard all summer. oh, and your baby looks so cute with his daddy. It almost makes them seem so innocent when they fall asleep like that.