CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Is there enough Time in The day???

I swear sometimes I just feel like I can't get enough done in one day. And I know Jadon does not help he walks behind me and pulls things right back out after I just put them away or he just gets into everything Drives me Crazy!!!! I had Jon take a long lunch today just so I could shop without Jadon every time I take him he pulls everything he can reach out of the basket...People must look at me like I have a wild child. And today well I was at Walmart I had to get two Baskets which isn't the first time but on the other time's I have Lorenzo there to help well not today so there I am with to carts Thank Goodness I know where everything is by now and I go right to it. but I get up to check out and the check out lady Say's to the lady taken her spot oh sure let me take the two carts. And at that time she was still checking someone out.Which by the way right before that lady said that the lady getting checked out said to me did you do that all by yourself and I said yes she said oh my your good. So I thought you know what i am good but then that lady had to make a comment but unlike myself I stayed calm because I had a a dead line... So I rush home get everything put away clean out all the old food put the new stuff in (hate that) anyway then rush to eat lunch before jadon woke up by this time it's 2pm and I have to leave to get the boys at 2:45 so I left and got them then went to Hastings came home got the kids a snack well they did home work then I got to cleaning everything. There's nothing better then to have a clean house food up to the roof and movies to watch!!! But now I am so tired I can't stand it and this week I got up on Tues. at 6am to work out with the girls and tomorrow we are doing it again it feels great but anyone that knows me knows I hate Morning's but we will do this every Monday, Tuesday and Friday I will let you know how long I last at that...Right now I'm just asking for more time or maybe More HELP!! Yeah that's it more HELP Please I will get Jon to help with the laundry tonight well we watch a movie that way I would have to do it this weekend. "Oh It's a poor me day"

3 comments:

Stacey said...

I hate days like that. I've learned never go to Walmart when you're in a hurry. That's when they have 2 registers open with 15 people in each line. I am proud and amazed that you get up at 6 to work out. Impressive.

KCordell said...

Hey Stacey,
Just wanted to tell you how I did the decorations in Cassie's room. I used fabric and cut out the designs I wanted and used liquid starch to put it up. I made the starch by adding 1/4 cups corn starch to 1/2 cup cold water (mix). Then add 4 cups boiling water and let cool. Then just brush on and set where you want them. Then you just peel off and wipe with a wet cloth when you are tired of it.

Welcome to Newman's World said...

Thanks Kristine I might have to take your idea and use it in the boys room, way cool thanks again