CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Love and friendship










So I was thinking of all the people in my life that I love and share a wonderful friendship with for different reason's... Of course I love my own family but there's those one's that you know are meant to be in your life to learn from and here are some of mine and if your not on here then I don't have a pic of us or you so bare with me..

Ist~ Stacey man I love this girl she is one of my best friends and I miss her more then she knows...(love you girl)

2nd~ Jessica this girl is funny easy to talk to and I love to be around her..(and I also miss her lots) And she is also a best friend.

3rd~Anna Min not only do i get to be around her and talk to her but she teaches me so much and I love her cause she is easy going and listens when i am going crazy.She has been a great friend to me (thank you)

4th Melba~ Oh how I miss this women I learn every time I talk or see her something I can't get enough of she is so good to me and I love her more then she knows..

5th My sister in laws~ these two oh my goodness they are crazy, funny and most of all family we don't always get along and agree but we stick together when it matter's the most.They are sister's that I can count on in there own ways and I love them for that..Monica and Jenny are different in so many ways but I love that because they bring something to the table that the other doesn't have and they teach me and together The Newman boys couldn't ask for anything else!!!! I love you girls

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Awww...I love you to girl!!