CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pumpkin Patch Amarillo style...

So on Saturday we went to one of the Pumpkin patch's here in town with some friends and thank goodness Kabree had a camera cause I forgot mine I can't believe I did that... (thanks Girl) we had so much fun it was a nice day and lots of fun things to do even for us big kids... So here is a Smilebox I made with the photo's and on Tuesday is are fall fest at church so I will have more then enjoy.

Click to play Pumpkin Patch...
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

4 comments:

LD said...

Those pictures are so dang cute! Kabree is one heck of a photographer. We won't miss it next year!

Kabe 'n Dave said...

AWWW! That was so much fun, thanks again for lettin' us come with you guys! Their pumpkins turned out so stinking cute! I love it! Did you use Mr. Potato Head thingers? Where'd you get'em?

Welcome to Newman's World said...

No thank you.... Yes I wanted those light things I was talking about but could not find them and they had these sets for pumpinks at Walmart so cute and easy and I can safe them for next year!!!! thanks again for all the pics love them.

Anna Min said...

Looks like soo much fun! We're going to have to go next year...I saw the light decorations things at United but they were like 7-8 dollars, so I passed...maybe I'll pick some up the day after Halloween for next year. The potato head accessories look awesome though! I might like that idea better:)