CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 13, 2008

sick of being sick.....

So it all started with Jadon he was sick so I took him in last week I think on Thurs. and the doc said he just had a cold but gave him some meds so it didn't turned into something worse. SO no big deal right none of the other kids had anything Jon and I were good then Friday night came and oh man I felt bad but I thought I was just really sore from working out cause my body ached but nope it didn't stop there slept okay that night then Sat came and mind you it rained all weekend and it hasn't stopped yet, which makes me tired but I slept like 4-5 times on sat off and on. And I still went to sleep early that night which is odd for me if I sleep to much so I wake up on Sunday thinking I should have felt better Nope worse...I can't believe it so I laid in bed all day wrong thing to do I didn't eat but like 3 things and here comes time to go to bed do you think that happened NO I was up till 4:30 am feeling like I could lose those 3-4 things at any time. Then 6:30 comes and the boys get up so I'm up but thank goodness Jon got up with them so needless to say I called the doc today and go in later this afternoon.. On top of that we found out yesterday that with all the rain my closet rug is soaked with water from where you ask we have no idea... but I'm talking SOAKED so we have someone coming out today to see where it's coming from " when it rains it pours" and so it does..... Update on that soon so wish us luck that it's under warranty and all is well at the docs hope your weekend went better then mine.
Stacy

2 comments:

Christine Bushman said...

i say warm up some chicken noodle soup, get some OJ, tell Jadon that it is going to be a sleep over day aka take nap on couch day, let the answering machine get all of the calls and just let the day go by without you.--I know easier said that done. I have boys too.

Sorry to here about your closet, hope nothing too vaulable was damagage or lost.

Welcome to Newman's World said...

thanks Chris i know I have been in bed all day i didn't even know what time it was thank goodness I got up just in time to get the boys lol....