CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tagged!

Tagged!

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago...
1.) meeting Jon...
2.) Working at Hastings
3.) Babysitting on the weekends.
4.) Being a single mom
5.) Getting a Divorce!! =-)

*5 Things on my "To-Do" list today...
1.) Go Work out with the girls
2.) Clean or pick up the house
3.) take and pick up kids from school
4.) Shower
5.) Get warm and nap...

*5 Snacks I enjoy...
1.) Popcorn
2.) cookies
3.) Ice cream
4.) Choc. Cake
5.) Pickles

*5 Things I'd do if I were a Millionaire...
1.) Build a new house in our favorite place
2.) Help my parents buy a new house
3.) Save for my children
4.) help other children
5.) Go around the world with Jon and the kids

*5 Places I've Lived...
1.) Albuquerque,NM
2.) Amarillo,TX
3.) Grenville,TX
4.) Germany
5.) Wash. State

*5 Jobs I've Had
1.) customer service manager
2.) Hostess
3.) clerk
4.) Secretary
5.) daycare worker

*5 People I tag
1.) Lynsey Dorsey
2.) Stacey G
3.) Anna Min
4.) Kristine H.
5.) Summer

Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you’ve answered the questions on your blog.

1 comment:

Kabe 'n Dave said...

Love it! :) When the heck did you live in Germany girl? I can't remember if I knew that or not...hmmm. Thanks for callin today, it was great to just talk! Luv ya!