CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Date Night....



So tonight we went out with some friends for dinner and had a great time laughing and talking it was so fun, It's nice to have great friends that understand and get you!!! Some times that's hard to find because if you know me there is No in Between it's Black or White..And I can be very honest at times but If I love you I will give you everything I have, But i would have to say even if I didn't I would not turn my back on you. So I guess that makes me sound a little better. That's how Jon balances me out I have learned alot being in the Church and meeting new people and Understanding were not all alike and that's okay but that also doesn't mean I will have you over for dinner lol....... But to be Honest my Family and friends are everything to me and I am just happy to have the friendships that I do. With having all our family in NM it's nice to be able to turn to my friends so thanks.... Anyway Jon got happy with the camera tonight so here are some pics.. And I have to say she's one hot Momma lol

1 comment:

LD said...

You are one hot mamma!! I love the 'thing' shirts.....way cute.