CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

So my baby is sick!!!


Poor guy he woke up this morning and felt hot and after a few days with a cough I knew something wasn't right so off to the doctor's we went and sure enough he had a fever of 101 and had strep I feel so bad for him it's one thing when the older kids can tell you but he just sits there and smile's poor thing...... so now he has meds and he is eating and I hope he will take a nap, It's funny how mother's know when something is wrong with there kids Jon never question's me about the boys being sick and needing to go to the hospital. Every time I have done this for the most part I am right and that's one of the great things about being a mommy is how well we know our kids.... So on that note I am honored to be a mom.

stacy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry about your baby. Strep is going around here too. I am glad he got meds, they will help.

Sara said...

Poor baby . . . Hyrum is feeling much better, finally! It took too long for them to figure out that he really did have strep and then too long for him to get back to normal. It's so sad, but so wonderful to know just how much they depend on you for everything, isn't it?! Good job Mommy!