CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Okay GOLDEN RULE

Never ask a Women if she is Pregnant unless she has told you herself, or if she is very skinny and then gets a belly and only a belly and only if your good friends....... I was asked a couple of weeks ago and I was so mad and hurt all in one so Don't do that. if I wasn't feeling bad enough about the weight I have NOT loss since Jadon then this just pushed me over the edge, people Gain weight get over it..... We can't all have 3 or more kids and be a size 7 hello!!!!!!! Okay I'm done thanks lol

2 comments:

Christine Bushman said...

dude, I am with you on this one!

Too bad we all can't wear a sign that says " I just have leftover baby fat! DEAL with it!

Angela S said...

Yeah, I had a kid ask me this weekend if I had a baby in my belly... Seriously!!!! I mean I know I've not been perfect and the crap load of meds I take really isn't helping this...But really, it feels a wee bit crappy.