CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Thanks Sara I was tagged...

Sara has tagged me....

1. One thing I have to have at night is popcorn.... Love it

2. I have to sleep with a fan on so it hits my face but I also have to have 3 blankets on me.

3.I hate to hear people chew~ gum, food anything.. drives me crazy

4.I hate to hear people eat something in a bowl because the spoon hits the sides
.
5. My sister's kids are genetically half siblings to my kids--Sisters married brothers the 1st time

6. I never wash my face with soap...

7. I love to wear socks I hate to be bare foot...

8. I love to Clean crazy i know but if I am stressed or mad I will clean to calm me down.... But no I will not come clean your house...lol

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are so funny! You house was always clean when I came over. See, when I get mad or upset, I don't clean... Funny

Sara said...

We have a lot in common, except I clean when I'm happy and don't clean when I'm mad or tired; so, my house is getting dirty a lot these days . . . becuase I'm tired, pretty happy most of the time. Get better from your wisdom teath.