CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 14, 2008

Early Birthday gift from the boys....




Yeah look what the boys got me for my birthday I am soooooo happy but guess what I don't know how to use it but Jon got this one because it has a DVD that's goes with it lol... I Can't wait to use it I want to make all kinds of stuff, But when i find out what that is I will tell you. But I am so happy he was going to get me a bread Machine which I would have loved and always wanted but I am trying to lose LBS HELLO that wont help. but I love how he listens to these things I have said I wanted we are going to CO for my birthday and he said his gift I will get up there can't wait to see what that is!!!! just to get away with my family is good enough for me. The older you get the more you don't need all the gift's but the CAKE you do.... Bread No Cake YES..lol

2 comments:

Sara said...

I'm SO HAPPY for you. Just be kind and patient with yourself as you learn to use the machine. Hard work and lots of practice will pay off. You should start by making yourself a cute apron and make some bread from scratch! How sweet of Jon to get you a machine and a trip to CO! You are sooooo lucky to get away! You deserve it all.

Sara said...

Oh yeah, I love the new photo of you and jon. YOU look sooooo PRETTY!