CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Happy 4Th of July....





It was so nice to have Jon home for a 3day weekend he had a hard week at work and I was so sore from working out I couldn't even walk right (not funny).. So we talked about what we wanted to do we had some invites to some parties but me nor Jon wanted to go and have to do the talking thing or even smile we were so tired, so we went and got steaks (love them) and some other stuff came home ate a great meal. And where we live you can see the fire works that the park puts on every year. Just without the cost or the stress of finding somewhere to sit, plus they were banned here any way.... So when it got dark we pulled are chairs out ~bug sprayed~ every one and watched the fire works it was great the baby slept through it all.And did I tell you no one but Jadon got up before 12:30 that day. I got up at 7:30 am because Jadon was up I got him a bottle changed his diaper and back to bed he went it was soooooooo nice I can't even tell you..We had a nice quiet weekend those are the best I took the boys to see a movie yesterday afternoon then Jon took them to swim and then we ate dinner and he took them to another movie well me and Jadon stayed home I am not feeling to hott so it was nice. Yes we are Big Movie buffs... here are some pics from the 4th ~1st here are some of that day because it wouldn't have been right to be BBQing without getting wet so here are the kids that day.Even Jon was in on the action me your lucky there's a pic with shorts on lol....

No comments: