CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

What's new


Nothing...lol since we have been back we have been playing catch up or I should say I am I can't get enough sleep and on top of that I didn't work out for two weeks~ bad on my part~cause now I'm doing over time.....But the great thing that has come out of this is I have Jon working out with me!!! Yeah I have been trying to get him in there forever and he loves it, so I am very happy about that and not only that but we like to work out together it's so nice to have him there with me... And he plays Bball on weds. nights and starts baseball on Thurs. nights again so he's getting his work outs in. i just need to get my butt into gear, I'm thinking on another note that I need to get us all back on a schedule again before school starts but I like sleeping in oh what to do??? I am really looking forward to school starting the boys are fighting all the time it seems and it is driving me crazy. When I was young I was outside all the time I would cry if I had to come in for dinner now a days these kids never want to play outside. Unless I take them some where and that's where the Town club comes in to play cause they can swim there (nice). But to get them to go in the back yard or play on the tramp that they begged for forget it. So yes I am ready and I think Jadon is too!!! So there it is my life as of right now...... lol wish me luck only one more month and school starts and maybe by then I will have lost some LBS and be sane again! Enjoy a good laugh on my part.

Stacy

2 comments:

Summer said...

Isn't the summertime so crazy? My kids are fighting all the time too. And I will miss lazy mornings. Only 12 more days for us!
Good job working out, but, my advice, don't try to catch up. In my experience, you never do catch up, then you feel guilty that you don't, and eventually you give up cause you already feel defeated. So just take it one day at a time. Good luck!

Cat said...

Hey Stacy! I just checked my blog to try and figure out how to leave a comment again-- (I am so new to this and slow...) anyways I am so glad to hear from you and it is fun looking at your blog-- You are a hottie-- I like your hair. Way to go on working out* I am trying to walk -- it is definitely up and down... Take care * Love, Cat