CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Pics....






Here are my wonderful boys, I can't stop taking picture's I love taking them I feel like they grow up so fast and I'm not willing to let that time slip away and have nothing to share with them...I have gotten to the point that my camera is always in my car, Jon hates that I take so many but OH Well I love it and so do the boys, when they get married they will each have a Scrap book and a DVD of when they were young and all those in between moments......

1 comment:

KCordell said...

Cute pics Stacy. I know what it's like for your husband not to understand the importance of documenting everything with photos. But I think that's the difference between men and women. We know how fun it is to be nable to look back and see all that's happened in our lives.