CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 21, 2008

Were back...

We had a great time this last week we went to Albuq,Nm on Weds. then on Thurs we drove up to Cascade Village,CO. We went to Silverton and Hot Springs which I loved and there we had are Good friends the Sego's come and meet up with us and spend a day with them ~ miss them lots~ and the rest of the time we just spend with our families and we laughed all night and ate all day it was so nice but By Sunday I was so ready to come home and sleep in my own bed and get the boys back on track. So today I have to go buy food and get ready for a new week........ here are some great pics of our trip enjoy...

Click to play Just Photos II
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

4 comments:

Anna Min said...

This is such a beautiful time of year in Durango...really, is there a bad time?
Anyway! Glad you're home safe and it looks and sounds like you had a blast!
I'll talk to you soon!

Dave and Courtney said...

Hi Stacy! I'm so glad you found our blog! We've thought of you since we both have moved our families away from Albuquerque. It looks like you had a blas on your trip. I love the pic's on the slide show. Your boys are adorable. I can't believe how much they have grown in just over a year. I look forward to seeing more things on your blog. Tell Jon we said hi! :)

Carly said...

I just need you email to add you. Email me, ckcov18@gmail.com

Thanks Stacey!!

Carly

Unknown said...

I love the smile box pictures. I love that website. I use it all the time.