CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

SORE!!!!!

Okay so I started working out at a Town Club which is really great we have two here in town, and the reason I think it's great is because not only do I get to work out but the boys can swim, so like today I'm working out every other day just so I don't push myself to hard. So I did a class yesterday and man am I feeling it lol but today I will take the boys to swim and get them out and they love it every one's happy....And Hastings Pays for it so that makes it Extra Great as long as Jon goes 8 times a month which is also nice because I have been on him to work out for almost 8 years so maybe with this going so well I will be able to lose these pounds.. I don't want to lose alot but enough to make me feel better. And I have to say CONGRAT'S to my friend Anna Min for having a Baby Boy I think we were all very happy to hear he came and everything was Great! I have not seen him yet but I can't wait and the girls are so happy there Mom and brother are home and doing well. Well I'm off hope all is well with everyone~ Happy Days

3 comments:

Sara said...

Good for you Stacey! You're inspiring me to get on that treadmill again. I agree with you, it's not so much about the pounds, but about how you feel--that's what matters most. Good luck and keep up the good WORK!!!

Anna Min said...

Thanks Stacy! Its good to be home.
Don't you love the ATC? I love the pools and am anxious to get back out there...it'll probably be a while...we'll see!
Keep it up!

Unknown said...

Nice Job on working out. But I know you are sad because you don't have a great workout partner like me. Don't cry, I am with you in spirit as I eat a candy bar and watch TV!