CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Okay so i'm sick....

Okay so first last week I was so sore from working out i couldn't even walk and as soon as that stopped I caught a cold or something because now I have No voice... Which I am so sure Jon and the Kids are Loving this right now...... I had to have Jon come Home yesterday to watch the Kids because I couldn't talk and I was SO tired so what did I do I Slept ALL Day which was really great but do you think I slept last night that would be a NO!! I can't win not only that but tonight is Little Women and I can't go and the Leader has a son that has strep and now she has it and Sarah broke a couple of toes (Nice I know) so needless to say I don't think were going to have it tonight. On another note I did take a Zumba Class on Monday and it was so much fun loved it ~ got a work out and got to shake my butt whats better then that??? Jon also went to work out and so when we got home I showed him our work out and he said " If i would have seen that I would have not been able to do anything"!! That's so funny and I told him there was this guy that kept walking by because there is a window, but the only thing down there are the pools and he was not wearing any swim wear... ummmmmm I wonder...lol any way there's my story and I'm sticken to it.

3 comments:

Sara said...

hahahha, that is so funny--the workout part! I loved that you showed jon your workout when you got home . . . so brave. i hope you get to feeling better soon. it seems like our kids and the two of us get sick at the same time!

Unknown said...

I am so sorry you are sick. If you come down here I will buy a can of chicken soup and heat it up in the microwave for you.

I am proud of you for going to the gymn. YOU GO GIRL!

LD said...

You shake it, sista!